Wednesday 4 January 2017

Day 4 in Greece

Hey bloggers,

Welcome to my day 4 in Greece where I was officially ill. I woke up feeling a lot worse and forced myself to get some fruit in my diet.

For breakfast I had a fruit salad topped with ice cream.

Once I had finished, I had to hurry back to the hotel to get ready for the boat party. I was not ready to party but I had pre-booked this party so I had to go :/ 

On the boat, there was music and drinks. I just tried to sleep throughout this trip but it was impossible as the music was too loud. We stopped off at a beach for 30 minutes which allowed me to take some pictures and I also tried to nap for a few minutes as I felt awful!





Once I got onto the boat, I took some pictures of the scenery so that I would have some memories to look back on once I arrived home.








After the boat party, I went back to my hotel and had a nap and even though I was still ill...I got dolled up and went back out to party again. It was a party holiday and I did not want to spend my nights in bed whilst everyone is out having a good time.

View the picture below to see my OOTD:
Dress: Miss Selfridge

I hope you enjoyed reading this post!






4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well :(
These pics are amazing!

xoxox,
CC

Roshni said...

omg greece looks amazing!

Margaret Dallospedale said...

So beautiful day in greece babe
Adorable pictures
kisses
Maggie
Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

graciella said...

greece looks fun! cant wait to go visit my fiancee this year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...