Thursday 30 April 2015

Shop at Forever 21 for Pastel Clothing

Hi bloggers,

Spring is here and the weather is beautiful. Now that only calls for one thing...Pastel! Pastel colours are a must to wear this spring. They are soft and feminine and pretty to wear. Forever 21 have some pretty pastel colours in their store as you can see in the picture below. You can shop the range here.
(Image Source: Forever 21)



I am also loving baby pink and mint blue this spring. The image below is from the Versace Ready to wear spring summer 2015 collection and I am loving the shape of the skirt below.

(Image Source: Google images)

Do you own any pastels in your wardrobe?




8 comments:

Kileen said...

i love shopping at F21 for the latest styles as I don't feel so guilty about trying out something trendy. :)

cute & little

Jackie Harrison said...

The baby pink outfit is so divine great post.

Toks said...

I love F21, they have such cool stuff. Thanks so much for your visit and comment. xoxoxo

Elisa Zanetti said...

I love pastel tones!
Nameless Fashion Blog

Toya's Tales said...

I am more into bolder and brighter colors, but I do own a couple of pastel items. I tend to prefer clothes that fall in the pastel blue or mint green range.
toyastales.blogspot.com

dgfdg said...

I always love pastel pink for Spring!

xoxo,
Maggie S.
❤Clothestomidnight.com

KristiB said...

That outfit is beautiful!!!:)


www.fashion--picture.blogsoot.com

Tanya said...

@ kileen valenzuela: I agree, forever21 is so stylish!

@Jackie Harrison: I agree and thank you :)

@Toks: I agree and you are welcome! :)

@ Elisa Zanetti: Thank you, me too!

@Toyas Tales: That's cool :)

@Maggie S. Chan: It is beautiful, isn't it?

@KristiB:Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...