Sunday 23 November 2014

Haul + OOTD

Hi bloggers,

Here is is another haul and an outfit of the day. I brought another waterfall cardigan. I totally love them. They make any outfit look put together and stylish! I brought this cardigan from H&M and it is a size medium.

H&M cardigan: £14.99

 I also treated myself to some high waisted jeans. They fit perfect and this is my first pair of high waisted jeans. I seriously wonder why I never brought any sooner, they are seriously comfy!
Tesco High waisted jeans: £18.00

View the pictures below of me wearing the items:

Cardigan: H&M
Jeans: Tesco.
Boots: H&M




4 comments:

Oh My Style said...

Stunning outfit, so chic <3

ohmystyle.co.uk

LoveT. said...

Fantastic!

kisses

Rasz said...

great items !!!!

Tanya said...

@Sammy C: Thank you beautiful, that means a lot!

@LoveT.:Thank you :)

@Rasz:Thank you so much!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...