Sunday 18 August 2013

And She Is Too Hot For The Sun

Hi bloggers,

Today is another hot day in England and I decided to enjoy the weather again and take some really fun pictures in my back garden. I wore my pink bikini, denim shorts, my diy belly chain and my strappy heels.

I was certainly ready for the camera.
Lights, Camera, Action!
Enjoy my pictures below.


My serious look on my face again!



Posing on the tree. This is my favourite picture!



How is the weather where you are right now?  Do you like the hot weather?

Thank you for reading


4 comments:

Isa said...

Oooh, love your eye makeup! It matches your outfit :)

http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

ANDYSTYLE said...

cute top :)
http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/summer-fav-with-sheinside.html

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous, darling!
Love that top!

xoxox,
CC

Tanya said...

@Isa: Thank you, I'm glad it matches.

@ANDYSTYLE: Thank you :)

@Couture Carrie: Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...