Tuesday 30 July 2013

Ciara Inspired Hairstyle + FOTD

Hi Bloggers,

Today I decided to cainrow my hair going back like Ciara's. I have been told that braids suit me, so I chose to do my hair like Ciara's. I braided my hair myself but sadly, my hair does not hold plaits after getting a trim. Next time I might put elastic bands in at the ends of my plaits.

I also did my eye make-up too and wanted to share it with you bloggers. I attempted doing a smokey eye look. Enjoy the pictures below.

Me trying to model with my eyes.
I used purples and black for this smokey eye effect. It took me forever to achieve this look.
I hope you enjoyed this post.



Thank you for reading :)






3 comments:

queenhorsfall said...

love ur nails http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/my-wedding-dress.html

Unknown said...

love the hair! looks awesome! let me know if you want to follow each other. xo

louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Thanks both of you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...