Saturday 11 May 2013

My new handbag

Hi bloggers,

This is another late post but I want to share with you my new handbag. I purchased this handbag for my Mom for Christmas but she felt bad when she saw how much I spent on it and said I should have it instead, because she knows I would be happier having the handbag.

So, I now own this handbag and I love it. I brought it from River Island for £30.


I love wearing this handbag with wet leather leggings and leather jackets.

Do you like my handbag?

Thank you for reading :)

7 comments:

Stella said...

I like the size, it's gonna be great for everyday use!
x
Stella from a A Shiny Place

Mihaela said...

it's so pretty!!

giveaway on my♥blog

Anonymous said...

Loving it! Totally gorgeous and timelessly chic bag! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous ~ love it!

xoxox,
CC

Tanja S. said...

your mum is really nice! Love the handbag, it looks really cool :)

Unknown said...

Love this bag! x

Tanya said...

@Stella: hey, you are right :)

@FashionFreak/Mihaela: Thank you sweetie :)

@GoldenGirls: Thank you hun.

@Couture Carrie: Thank you.

@Tanja S.: Yes she is, thank you.

@Katy Dobinson: I do too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...