Tuesday 14 August 2012

NOTD: Press On Nails For Sale

Hey everyone,

I have found a new hobby of creating nail art on fake nails. I have started to sell them and will be making more on my shop(the link will be at the end of this post). If you know anyone who is interested in buying fake nails then please show them my website.
For this nail design, I decided to do black nails with gold dots and hearts. I also took a picture showing how they look on my nails. The nails come out rather big so you will have to file the nails down to the size of your nails-enough to cover your nail.

I like these nails- I think they are simple and can look good with almost any outfit.

If you are interested in buying these fake nails, then you can buy here.

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...