Friday 13 August 2010

I am back from London in one peace!

Hey Bloggers, :D

It is a pleasure to come back home and read all of these lovely comments on my blog. Thank you so much for taking the time out to read/comment and subscribe to my blog. I really appreciate this but please be aware that I have been in London for my birthday and I have just got home. So I am delayed with replying to comments, visiting the blogs of those who have left me comments and my new followers. I also would like to say thank you to my new follower-thank you so much for following my blog.

As some of you may know, I went to London to celebrate my birthday. For those of you who may not have read that post. My birthday was last week and I went to London the week after to watch Chicago. I enjoyed the city, the cite-seeing, the laughs I had and the traveling. I would go again. (you can read the birthday post here

However, I have so many things to blog about and I have pictures from London I want to share with you bloggers as I want show you all the outfits I wore. so please come back again for that post.


9 comments:

Gabriele said...

Waiting for the photos :)
www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

G.

Tanya said...

Gabriele-Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

i'll wait for the pics! and happy birthday :D

Castor Pollux

Princess Feef said...

welcome back dear , looking forward for your coming posts =)

Tanya said...

Castor Pollux-Thank you

Princess Feef- thank you

Sharon said...

now how did you leave London without seeing me gal...haha jus joking lol,glad u r back home safe,happy&in good health...waitn4mo of ur lovely pics

Tanya said...

Sharon- do you live London? and thank you so much!! :D

Sharon said...

@Tanya yes I do live in London-south east though

Tanya said...

@ Sharon, oh wow what is the weather like down there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...